Outdoor air temperature sensor
Sensor for measuring outdoor air temperature, precise and reliable, compact and robust, made of aluminum alloy with anodizing treatment for protection against salt and oxidizing agents. Fully compliant with WMO Annex.8 standards for environmental monitoring applications.
Extremely fast response time (<10s). Easy to install and interface with any datalogger (4-wire measurement). Available with Accredia certification (ISO17025). The sensor is equipped with electrical protections and is available with different signal outputs and with forced ventilation.
- Precise and reliable outdoor air temperature sensor with 4-wire Pt100 1/3DIN
- WMO-compliant instrument with platinum Pt100 transducer
- Body for outdoor use, in aluminum with contained dimensions and weight
- Available with forced ventilation (mod. TAV)
- Measurement range: -40° ÷ + 60° C (other ranges available)
- Resolution: 0.01 ° C
- Accuracy: DIN 43760 1 / 3DIN (± 0.1° C) ACCREDIA certified
- Response time: <10s
- Operating conditions: -60° ÷ + 80° C
- Output signal: Pt100 (100Ω @ 0° C), 0÷2Vdc, 4÷20mA, Digital RS485 / ModBus
- Power supply: 10÷30Vdc (consumption with forced ventilation max 2W@12Vdc)
We are at your disposal for any information, or call us at
+39 0423 985209