Spider System® is the new patented system, first at an Italian level and then at an international level, which has as its primary objective that of providing a warning in the event of climatic events that are potentially dangerous for people and things. The system replaces common monitoring technologies with new and specific alert systems, designed to be simple and immediate, tested and patented.
Spider System® consists of 8 solutions that can be implemented to provide alerts on specific weather events and applications:
- Landslide movements in progress/safety on construction sites (SPIDER SENTINEL)
- Debris flow (SPIDER DEBRIS FLOW)
- Rockfall barriers (SPIDER ROCKS)
- Intense rains and floods (SPIDER RAINS)
- Castings or displacements of large surfaces (SPIDER SLIDE)
- containment nets/snow barriers (SPIDER STRAIN)
- Wind warning (SPIDER WIND WARNING)
- River bank deformation (SPIDER BANK)
Each application was approached taking into account these aspects:
- There is no need for an electric power supply with an autonomy of years.
- Always guarantee radio coverage for effective and efficient data transmission, regardless of location and other existing radio/telephone coverage. A single and redundant solution that ensures data (alert) when and where it is needed.
- Simplify installation without the need for specialist technical personnel. A normal operator is able to put a functional and versatile warning system into operation in a few tens of minutes.
Spider System® verifies the presence of a potential danger and, when it occurs, immediately sends an alert, both of a localized type (traffic lights, sirens, etc.), and to remote applications (APP, mobile, e-mail). The innovations of this solution are state-of-the-art and quite exceptional.