Web application for the management of remote measurement monitoring networks. It can be used directly without the need for installation or installed on machines configured as a web server to be made accessible (with or without protection) to users.
Thanks to an easy and immediate configuration, it can interface with MySQL or SQL-Server databases regardless of where they are, as long as they can be reached.
Through simple interface pages it allows:
- Extract all types of data by time period, by type or by class of belonging.
- Automatically generate reports in Excel® format, pdf, XML or jpg images, which can be automatically sent to one or more different e-mail addresses.
- Check alarm situations by sending one or more emails and / or one or more SMS to personnel in charge with indication of the alarm.
Create macros for exporting data from databases customized for each user.
- Simultaneously open several web pages resulting from different database queries.
- View the data in dynamic graphic format, with the possibility of interacting (zoom, selection, visualization of the precise value of the measurement, etc.).
- View the Rose of the Winds.
- Representation of the position of the survey stations on a GIS map like Google Maps (satellite, terrain, road), with display of the latest data, and wind rose superimposed on the map.
- Display of dynamic data tables with the possibility of interacting to calculate averages, minimums, maximums, or accumulation, or make selections using special filters.
- Dynamic visualization of alarms with optical and acoustic signaling.
- Data validation management (optional).
We are at your disposal for any information, or call us at
+39 0423 985209