High-precision Biral professional sensor for measuring the visibility, range 10÷40.000m. The sensor is designed according to WMO (World Meteorological Organization) standard and is usually provided with standard digital output RS485 or 4÷20mA on request. This sensor is suitable for applications in various fields of environmental monitoring and is particularly indicated for the AWOS weather stations in the aeronautical installations. Easy to install, it requires no periodic calibration and is protected from overvoltage and corrosion.
The sensor is designed for pole mounting with two adjustable collars.
- Accurate and reliable visibility sensor
- Limited dimensions and weight
- “Forward scattered” measuring system
- Compact and light design in aluminium
- WMO standards compliant
- Average Accuracy ± 10%
- Available with heating system in different levels
- According to CE norms
We are at your disposal for any information, or call us at
+39 0423 985209