Piezometric level sensor (from 0-5m to 0-100m)
The sensor for the measure of hydrometric level (piezometer) mod. LPxx Nesa is made by a piezometric capsule housed in a AISI316 stainless steel body of cylinder shape. Thanks to its small diameter can be easily used in small spaces.
The used transducer, supplies extremely precise measures, with an excellent repeatability, low hysteresis and stable behaviour with the temperature, that allows to employ the sensor as a hydrometer in clean water.
Available with different types of standard signal output (current) or digital RS485 with ModBus (MCS option).
- High accuracy Piezometric Capsule Level sensor
- Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation with special cable
- AISI316 Stainless steel body
- Ideal for clean waters level measurements
- Accuracy <0.1% of full scale value
- Available with various signal output
- According to CE norms
We are at your disposal for any information, or call us at
+39 0423 985209