Thermoigrometric sensor with fan
Combined sensor for measuring air temperature and humidity, accurate and reliable, compact and sturdy, made of aluminum alloy with anodized to protect against salt air and oxidizing agents. Sensor manufactured according to standard WMO (World Meteorological Organization) Annex.8 for environmental monitoring.
Very fast response (<10s). Easy to install and to interface to any datalogger.
Available with Accredia certification, with different electrical outputs and with forced ventilation.
- Accurate and reliable Air Humidity & Temperature Sensor
- Measure with RTD Pt100 and capacity
- According to WMO standards
- Anticorodal Aluminum body with size and weight compact
- Available with forced ventilation (model UTAV)
- Range: -40 ÷ +60°C (-60°C ÷ +70°C on request) [0 ÷ 100%Rh]
- Resolution: 0.01°C, [0.05%]
- Accuracy: DIN 43760 1/3DIN (±0,1°C), [± 2% f.s.]
- Response time: <8s
- Operating conditions: : -50 ÷ +80°C (-60 ÷ +80°C on request)
- Output signal: N: 0÷1Vdc(Rh) & Pt100 (T); A: 0÷1Vdc(Rh) & 0÷2Vdc (T) ;B: 4÷20mA (Rh) & 4÷20mA (T) ; C: 2 x RS485 /ModBus
- Power supply: 10÷30Vdc (consumption with forced ventilation 2W max@12Vdc)
OTHER PRODUCTS OF CATEGORY
We remain at you disposal for further information
Use the contact form below to submit your request.
All the personal data entered will be used only to answer your inquiries
Otherwise call us at +39 0423.985209